1) Instant Dry Milk (Milk Powder) – 2 cups (150gm)
2) Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1, 14oz can (396gm)/Evoperated Milk
3) Unsalted Butter – 2-3 spoons
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the butter.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring very well after every minute.
- After the 3 minutes, mix well again and leave aside for the mixture to cool down enough to handle.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, grease your hands and make balls.
- Gently press the balls and flatten them to shape…round and flat.
- Decorate them with colored sugar, almonds, cashews, pistachios or raisins.
- Let the pedas set and cool down.
- For a pretty presentation, place them in baking cups and serve.